Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My Mom is a wonderful and supportive Grandma for my boys.

My Mom is a loving wife for my Dad.

My Mom is a good friend.

My Mom is an excellent cook, she has friends and family over for a meal weekly, she has brought so many meals to friends, family and church family over the years. I don't think I know many people that haven't eaten her food made with love.

My Mom likes to have fun.

I have been blessed with a loving Mom.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my guys' "Moms"- the aunties, Grandmas, the friends who look out for them everyday! Thanks!

2 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Tami,
I think you are an awesome Mom, Friend and Sister. I hope you like my updated blog... finally no more bloody knee.

Anonymous said...

WORD!