Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blushing Bride


The batter is carmel-like, I'm guessing because of the two cups of brown sugar.
The color of rhubarb reminds me of a blushing bride. It makes me want to paint a room rhubarb. Or find a skirt with those colors. Or set a table with those colors. Or give a party using those colors. Or all of the above.
Yep, it's good. The whipped cream is pretty weak though, I'm guessing the guys went to finish it off when I wasn't looking. I have one of those handy whipped cream gadgets, I just add cream, vanilla, sugar and a cylinder of air. Same "air" as the guys use for air soft or paint ball guns. And voila, whipped cream, fresh and yummy. It keeps well, if you can keep the guys from eating it on everything.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yummm... Nice post Tam. I have lotttsss of rhubarb if you need any more!

jkluginbill said...

I so need rhubarb.

Yum! Looks grrrreat!

I really wanted one of those whipped cream gadgets, yet I didn't get one and my sister did (for Christmas). Hmmm....