Friday, May 23, 2008

Finding Balance


I had several titles for this post, 'Law of Averages, Murphey's Law, Skinny Chicks Have Dirty Houses, No One Can Do It All', etc. etc. Let me back up and tell you where I am going with these titles.
You may have thought I'd quit my toning, sculpting, sprinting class because I haven't blogged about it for a bit. NO, I am going three mornings a week, getting up at 5:20 a.m. and working hard. I have come to a realization this week though. If I am working out with Robb and classmates three mornings and walking the other days I don't have time to clean my house. I am not a skinny chick. But I have learned those girls can't be doing it all. Their houses must be dirty. So, don't envy them because they have a flat tummy rather look at them and think they have dust bunnies, their shower looks like a campground shower, they have dirt, slime and yuk in their homes. No one can do it all.
But this weekend I am going to try. We're having the boys' graduation party next Sunday and I. must. clean. up. this. pit. I started last night, and it is not pretty, but it will be. My hubby will wax the wood floors for me. I get a lot of help from my hubby but this 'move more' is making for a dirty house. We'll get it done. Not sure I can walk this weekend though...
Oh, and here is another law, when my poppies bloom it rains and beats them to the ground. Every year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you just love those hills this morning?!? I can't believe the power Robbelinda has over us.

This is Pressure Wash Weekend around the Kaemingk home - woo hoo! Good luck with your graduation preparation tasks...I'm 3 years away, but should probably start now. :)

jkluginbill said...

:( for the poppies!

Ya. Skinny girls have dirty houses - that is my problem too...Seriously it is like a hurricane came through here. I think it was Tropical Storm Troy and Hurricane Archer! Troy just cleaned the garage (again) so I can't complain about him to much (in the cleaning arena - in other areas I can complain A LOT!)right now!

Happy Weekend!