Emilyn showed me what was in her purse. She explained everything too. Two pairs of sunglasses because one is for when you want to look cute, like at the beach and the other pair is for like when it really is sunny and you need the sun out of your eyes. Makes sense to me. She had earplugs too. I don't, however; I think it is a great idea. Three things of lip stuff, me too. Jewelry, money, pretend phone, water balloons (another great idea, never know when you'll need those), a hairband, pens and other assorted items.
Wii had fun! Sam and Caleb aka gaming zombies.
Emilyn and I frosted a cake and the kids and I took it to church to share with the choir since it was their last rehearsal for this year. Caleb and Emilyn are still going to come over sometime because it was too wet to make s'mores and sit in the hot tub last night. So, the fun is not over.
1 comment:
hahaha i love her unbrella!!!
i need one! lol =]
Post a Comment