Friday, May 2, 2008

So Handsome and So Beautiful


Sam has JSB/Prom Night tonight. He went with his good friend Chelsea, they have been buddies since freshman year. I know they will have a good time because they're friends and can relax. I'm a little biased but I think they look fantastic, the dress, the suit, the tie and the flowers are good together too.

Chelsea's parents gave them the car for the night. They must really trust Sam letting him take their daughter and the porsche.
If the Moms and their cameras could step away from the car...we'll be going now.
Don't you just love a girl that is so easy going about her hair that she'll let Sam leave the top down?

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the close-up car photo, pretty cute of both of them. His tie picks up the color of her dress so perfectly! Loving the orange ;)

theSNAPsisters said...

WOW! cute and cool! I am glad Sam got those driving lessons this afternoon. LOL (Alex is not responsible for any incidents that are a direct result of his instruction)
Have fun Sam and Chelsea!-
Tami cute new layout! love the pic of the stone cottage!