I also love that this blog is a sabotage (your words not mine) to all my good eat less plans...I am content w/ my dark chocolate and lemon frozen yogurt until....Until I see rhubarb cake and banana bread! I might need to make new friends. Hahaha!
Really...You did a great job with the picture. Love it!
3 comments:
I love the changes! Very nice!
I also love that this blog is a sabotage (your words not mine) to all my good eat less plans...I am content w/ my dark chocolate and lemon frozen yogurt until....Until I see rhubarb cake and banana bread! I might need to make new friends. Hahaha!
Really...You did a great job with the picture. Love it!
Love the new look, new page! It's very cool!
Very cool, I was missing the house pic but then I noticed it's on the side-bar. RRREally love the color splash - use of red and the font.
Post a Comment