This week I had a visitor to my blog. All the way from Istanbul, Turkey. That morning I told my hubby, "I know where in the world Danny is this morning." Most mornings I don't. Those TV ads that ask, "Do you know where your child is?" Ummm, no, not our Dan. We did get an email from Dan and he is traveling right now and then back to Pristine, Kosovo to finish school. After that he wrote that he will fly to Chicago and his friend Annalise will pick him up at the airport. YAY!
We hope to see him this summer since he will be stateside. I can't wait to hear about all of his adventures. Dan, stay safe, have a good experience and then come see your mama. A friend asked me if I worry. Nope, not really, gave worries to God long ago and Dan has a good head on his shoulders. I would like to see him though...
No comments:
Post a Comment