Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Breakfast of Champions


It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to, whine if I want to. You would whine too if it happened to you. Same song, second verse.
I'm OK, really, just a little sore, as in I can hardly use the stairs the regular way. I ended up going on a WALK/run last night with Max and the horse. What was I thinking? Oh, I wasn't...
I am still happy I am taking the class, I am scared silly for tomorrow morning, I am eating the protein right away in the morning, just having a little ibo and excedrine cocktail with it. It's all good. We received an encouraging email from Rob yesterday afternoon-love that! It's good. I just keep telling myself it is good and pretty soon, I'll believe it too.

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Way to go. At the end of "school" you should get a big grad party where people bring you gifts! I think you will totally deserve that.

I love the ibo cocktail. :) You are funny.

Anonymous said...

A few quotes from Ted to remember:

"It's a long ways from your heart"

"Consider pain a challenge"

The funny thing is, he wasn't too happy to hear these from his adult children after his rotator cuff surgery a few years ago.

I may be singing this same whiney song tomorrow. :)

Tami said...

melinda-
I would love to hear Uncle Teddy whine if he were with us for a morning or two. And since he came home from CR and is 2 cheeseburgers away from 200 he may want to consider it.
My quads are screaming today~!

Anonymous said...

As I began reading this post I had a sudden urge to vomit as I thought someone had gotten ahold of my diary and had proceded to write all of my personal thoughts about bootcamp online, but then....WHEW!!!...I'm reading Tami's blog...thank goodness! Funny how we think alike...