My sis, Kathi and I went to Burlington, Mt. Vernon and Ferndale on Saturday. Home improvement stores, furniture stores, lighting stores, we hit them all. We stopped in Burlington and celebrated eddie's birthday at the outlet mall.




Too many choices... I know what I want I just need to justify the cost.
3 comments:
It was a fun day - thanks for asking me along. Like the little black sconces best. Still trying to decide about the funiture-going back tomorrow.
Where is that lighting place??? All I do is go to Lowes and Home Depot...boring, boring, boring!
Max says you want some carpet info. My ans. machine doesn't work so keep trying. I have a lot of samples here too.
I've drug Kathi to all those stores too! I ordered online from Lighting Universe back in 2003 before they even had a store in Burlington - I've been very happy with them! Prices are even better if you have a UBI number.
Post a Comment