Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Officially Fall

We are busy with the addition. The roof is 90% finished, the plumbing is roughed in, bids are coming in, the electrician and sheet metal guys are scheduled for this week. The windows were delivered yesterday. It's clipping right along.

Meanwhile, Fall is officially here. We lit our wood stove yesterday for the first time this year. The temp didn't go above 50 degrees yesterday and it felt damp and cold. It was warm and cozy inside and a hot, hearty dinner was ready for the guys when they came in for the night.

It was nice and toasty inside and I tried to muddle through some of the paperwork that goes with being your own contractor. The piles grew as I have been outside picking up the old wood shakes from our re-roofing project.
I know it's Fall when I've been ghosted. Last night there was a knock on the door and when Hubby answered no one was there, just a treat bucket filled with fun things left by one of my favorite little ghosts. BOO!

No comments: