We had such a nice evening out with our friend, Adelene on Monday. I may have fallen off the Eat Less, Move More. The burnt cream was worth every calorie. A lot of calories and even more laughs. Thanks Ad!
Our addition is moving right a long, framing inspection is coming up, plumbing and electrical rough ins are finished,the furnace is connected, the windows are in and the dry wall is stocked for Monday morning. Hubby is off tomorrow so lots of progress will be made then.
Today I am calling and coordinating, and trying to choose carpet. I'm also working on a cute teacher, family, little buddy Christmas gift. Jerrie and I have been like little elves getting the Lynden Pioneer Museum gift shop ready for our Shoppers' Night on November 18th. Save the date. We are offering our usual great sales plus a showcase of crafty gifts ideas...
Super fun stuff!
Hawley thinks the addition is a new dog house. I just let him think that for now. He has a bed in there and loves all the subs coming to visit.
Shhhh, don't tell Hawley but when my bed goes in, his goes out.
3 comments:
Oh, Hawley! Enjoy it while you can. We had the same thing when we built our house...Old Boots thought it was hers...then back to the Dogloo.
I love the windows!! Nice to be building when everyone is ready to work...quick progress!
Honestly, I know it's sad, but when I see plywood floors, stud walls, etc - it so makes me want to build again! I love the process AND then acommplishment that is felt at the end!
Wow its really coming along! Can't wait to see:)
Post a Comment