Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's A Win!

The Friday Night Lights were ON last evening at LCHS. And they were BRIGHT! The Lyncs needed a WiN and got one over Friday Harbor. Danny drove up from Seattle to watch his little brother. The aunts, uncles, grandparents were out in full force as Wyatt played for the JV team earlier and then Max for varsity.

In between the games we had a pizza delivery from my favorite pizza guy. It works well to call from the game and then meet the delivery at the gate. Thanks Levi!
I had my camera on the wrong setting for Max and Kassie's picture so I'd like to warn them that they need a retake next week.
The best part is hearing "Rylaarsdam, #83, on the stop," over the loud speaker. We love that.

3 comments:

Les Hon said...

That is the best, isn't it!

Go Max! Go LC! So glad for the big win!

Janice said...

It is fun hearing Max's name since I know him!! Cute cheerleader girlfriend too! Maybe we should tailgate together next week?

michele said...

How fun!! Congrats! Have a great week!