Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun with Remodeling

Okay, this is fun! Anthropologie has a feature on their website that you can slide the knobs and handles to a cabinet to see how they look. I pick a cabinet, "paint it black" and then slide my hardware choices over to see how it will look.

Uhmmm honey, I may need a bigger remodel budget, I just found wallpaper, bedding, and doo dahs at Anthropologie. They have four home types and you can find yours and then shop IT! I found mine.

Lots of fun, that Anthropologie...

2 comments:

Eloise said...

Oh, Tami, I am so impressed with your project! When you told me about it this summer, I don't think I grasped that you were the contractor. That is quite an undertaking. I think you deserve those beautiful knobs and more.

Post some more pictures soon. The framing looks great!

Janice said...

oooooooooooo-sounds like fun! Dangerous - but fun!! Can't wait to see the finished product. It will be so classy - Tami style!