Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ferrying to Friday Night Lights

Last night the Friday Night Lights were in Friday Harbor. It's a fun day/night/day. Hubby and I left around noon, stopped in Burlington at Lighting Universe and then caught the ferry with the team.
Barely...
It took longer than we thought to get there and Max and Tyler needed Mc Chickens and McDoubles, so we stopped at Mickeys and got the goods. It was a little tense, we were hurrying and getting texts from Max, "best hurry", "where are you?"...
Getting your stinkin' burgers, kiddo!

It was gorgeous on the ferry ride over.

At boot camp on Friday morning the Ball Boys' Moms were a little worried about sending their guys along with the team. Their Dad's are coaches and are busy with the game. I told them I'd check on them once in a while. Not really committing myself, just going to be mindful.

Max gave them a little end of the season thank you gift. Sugared them up! They work hard and deserve a little appreciation. They are fun to watch during the season. Dylan, Sam and Jake take their job seriously and make the Lyncs look good.

The Lyncs won, we had no rain, and the ball boys were on the ferry on the way home. I checked.




4 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the treats and for keeping an eye on the ball boys. They had a blast being one of the guys. Oh, my dentist will appreciate your gift as well. :)

Les Hon said...

Great win for the guys! Hooray!!

And glad the Ball Boys made it back from the big trip...I heard they left a manager behind once...

Hannah said...

Thanks for checking on them, they made it back safe and sound. They had strict instructions to stick together like glue, proof is in the pictures. Looks like they were having fun! Thanks Max for the treats...much appreciated!

Janice said...

I forgot to ask anyone to check on my daughter!! She is home in bed as I type, so I assume everything went fine.