On Monday and Tuesday nights we had extra teens stay for dinner. Fun times, for sure. Blake gets a call when we grill chicken for chicken caesar salad, it's his favorite. Levi, Dylan and Dakota stayed for BBQ burgers the next evening. I'm going to need a Costco run again, they wiped me out. It's great to have them.
On Wednesday it was time for a field trip. Hubby and I went shopping in Burlington and Anacortes. Max had a soccer game against Anacortes at four, so we had a nice day to shop. We had lunch at Johnny Carino's, love their spinach and pecan chicken salad. It's nice to shop downtown Anacortes and I love the eddie bauer outlet store in Burlington. I had my quarterly rewards burning a hole in my pocket.
The game. Can I just say, it was pretty uptown. We got a program, that usually is not the case. We had bleachers to sit on, again, usually not the case. And a gorgeous view of the bay. Nice. And the kicker, LCHS JV team won. We sat with old friends and had some good laughs.
Today I am helping Kelly at Sole Obsession.
2 comments:
Bring on spring! Isn't good to get things done around the yard - oh ya, I don't have a yard :-)! I've never shopped Anacortes - maybe something to add to the "to do" list?
Thanks for feeding Levi:)
Post a Comment