Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day


To celebrate Earth Day I signed up for Smart Trips. Easy peasy! I just registered online and then when I bike to work or take my bike to the library or pick up a gallon of milk, I just add my trip. I think it will be fun to see how often I bike or walk instead of jumping in the car.

Plus, they give out prizes. I would love to WiN! I won't. But now I have a chance.

I stopped by Kelly's store today and took some pics for her. She is having camera difficulties. The question is, why isn't my sister that is a Snapsister taking pics for Kelly? Kelly gives Jodi her hand me downs. And Jodi is a photographer, I'm a point and shoot.

Anyway, more Simple shoes, totally organic and recycled materials. Just perfect for Earth Day or any day for that matter.

I'm working on Friday, so I just may earn some cute checked shoes. Come and see me!

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I love my Simple Shoes...all 3 pair!!! :)

I think I need a bike this year. I'm notoriously bad on a bike, but maybe this is my year!

Enjoy!

Kathi said...

Looks like you have an eye for photography too - nice pic, cute shoe!

Janice said...

Ohhhhhhhh! I like the checked ones - too cute! I like them better than the ones I got - they should start a trade in program :-)