Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grrrrrr, That Should Be My Tan

Okay. That's it. I'm ticked.

I have a site meter attached to my blog. I have lurkers, stalkers etc., people who don't leave comments. I'm fine with that. The site meter does not tell me who the readers are, so don't freak, I don't know who you are...however; I know WHERE you are lurking from.

One of my readers is in Honolulu, Hawaii, Waikiki Beach this week, checking my site regularly. In between laying on the beach, drinking chi chi's and probably planting their tush in my chair by the pool, they are visiting the blog. Just checking on my miserable life at home.

Last year I was in Honolulu, Hawaii, Waikiki Beach, living large, this year not so much.

Whoever you are...you better bring back a tacky souvenir for me. It's the very least you can do. Oh and have a chi chi for me too, you poop.

I AM NOT bitter. Or cranky!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is so funny....I always check statcounter and since the very beginning a year ago...everyday someone from Reston Virginia visits the blog...most days the visit doesn't even register a time...other days they are on for hours...Have no idea who this person is...why they have never said a word...sometimes I do feel like it's a stalker...

Janice said...

now now, at least you know what you're missing in waikiki!! And hey - what's a chi chi - I've never had one?? I'm feeling a girls night out a'brewin'!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd leave a message so you know who's all check'n out your blog....I know Jodi Van Straalen, and saw your blog, I LOVE the house and gardening, so once in awhile I check out the house just to remember I'm dreaming. Steph H

Anonymous said...

True confession - it might have been me. I love checking your blog - your life, ideas, FOOD (I'm Ad's neice after all) everything. So I couldn't help myself but check it from Hawaii when we were there. Actually we were on the island of Kauai and had a wonderful week.
Gert Blom