Friday, April 17, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies

That Sam I Am told me about this recipe two years ago. I said, uhmmm and did nothing about it. Then Becky made them, I ate one, maybe six, and I said, wow! I have to try these at home.
Mix one cake mix, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup oil, bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Then the hard part, open a can of frosting and frost.

We scooped with my small scoop, turned it over and flattened a little bit.

The variations are fun to think about, cherry chip with cream cheese, yellow with chocolate, white and white. Stop it!

If you don't have a baking assistant making sure that every cookie has every color of sprinkles yours will not be as delicious as mine. Sorry. You may not have a mess either.


Make sure there is someone around to finish the frosting, carefully sugar her up and then send her home with her parents.

In the background, a Wii game.

5 comments:

Kathi said...

First you post the "Weight Watchers" recipe...and I think "it's time to get back on track"...but NO, you tempt me with the most delicious cookies ever. I can't take the pressure..I must make them NOW.

Janice said...

I notice your little helper always has that very "ham like", mouth wide open, thrilled to alive, look on her face - Fred - not so much! I love these cookies - I can always talk Emily into making them for me.

Holly said...

How nice to have a little helper! Love those cookies too, can't make them too often though!!

theSNAPsisters said...

They also good dipped in a chocolate fountain I here:)

michele said...

YUM!! They look delicious!