Monday, April 20, 2009

Look Alikes

I think Max and twins Emily and Luke look alike. Second cousins. Just little glimpses. Max had to create a power point project for school and needed to find photos of himself growing up. This one reminds me of Emily.


That is some strong Dykstra blood, showing up.

6 comments:

Janice said...

We call it Dutch Bingo! Cute little Max - no wonder a girl has snatched him up!!

Mindy K said...

He is still adorable. I think it is in the eyes. They both look like there are up to somethin'

Melinda said...

What a couple of cuties!

Holly said...

I wish that God would let us mothers go back in time once in a while and let us hold and hug those precious children! How I miss that age!
Max, you are adorable, always have been, always will be!

michele said...

Very cute...
I too think it is the eyes.
But I got to say, our Merit and cousin Luke look a lot alike.
I think the Jansen blood can run strong too.

Kelly said...

So cute...they do look alike.