He passed the "knowledge test"!!! That's what the DMV now calls the written test. One down and just the driving to go. Max is not 16 until the 23rd of May, but he wants to drive on the day so we are getting the tests finished. WE can't wait for Max to be on the streets.
It went fine at the DMV. I happened to take his social security card because I knew he wanted to apply for some jobs on the way home. Good thing! Apparently you need your SS card to take the driver's test. Who knew?
Max wrote a resume and we made some stops. He needs to work this summer, a lot. Our second stop maybe didn't go so well. Everything was sailing along, I'm waiting in the car. Max leaves his resume and fills in an application. We leave and Max says, "not sure if I'll get a job here, the boss asked me if I was the kid that got in a fight at school." The boss is on the school board.
We're hoping the boss can look past this one glitch and give Max a job...
We're hoping Max passes the driving test.
We're hoping I make it through the parenting trials with our last son.
4 comments:
I swear the last child is the one that "takes" everything we've got left :-)! We must band together and stay tough to the end............oh well it sounded good....
Congrats on passing Max! :) Good luck finding LOTS of work this summer.
Wow! soon the three babies will all be driving-where does the time go?
Just goes to show that your past does indeed follow you!!!! I still think it's funny and I'd hire Max in an instant!!!! Good for him for passing and for looking for a real job! Can't wait til Tyler's 16 so he can earn his keep (or so I can keep mine!).
How did the other test go?!
Post a Comment