One tub of cottage cheese and a packet of ranch dip seasonings. Then whip it, whip it good.
*Totally unrelated here, but the other day Max and I are in the car and Devo comes on the radio. He had never heard of Devo! Kids these days. I digress.
You can use a food processor or a blender. Easy! It really is good with veggies. Try it!
*If I was really good on the tech side, Whip It, would be playing as you read, but you'll just have to imagine.
Oh, and a special YAY! for Emily today. She is back at boot camp! Good to see you and wasn't it fun this morning?
5 comments:
Well - you're ahead of me! I stuff my face all day and I DON'T go to boot camp! :-)
oops - logged in to wrong account!!
Yes, boot camp. I felt as though I walked through the door to the past. ;0) Surprisingly, I'm not paralyzed from soreness. I'm feeling pretty good! Yea!
My family would think it was sour cream... Hmmmm that would be fun!
Yum! I love these diet recipes because I can eat twice as much!! :D
Post a Comment