I like this green gate. Solid bottom, nice for drivers that turn in the driveway too fast. Bam!
Hubby likes to think this one came from an old cemetery.
I thought this was clever idea. the shopkeeper painted an old bike completely white, then added a basket of flowers and a rider. Sweet idea for the garden.
Today, as part of the staycation, I'll be cleaning up the place. Last night the lawn got thatched. We really do know how to have a good time...
3 comments:
That's my kind of place!
Have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Liz
Doesn't it feel good to dig in and get 'er done? You're such a driven person!! So I have a question - do you have your usual cinnamon rolls on Easter morning - or do you have a different tradition? Just wondering.
I went to Anacortes the day after this, had not been for a long time.
So it was fun to look , did come home with a few things.
But I agree, some of the prices high.
Linda
Post a Comment