Also, found 15 Easter baskets. Not kidding. Not included in that number, my basket. Like my basket from when I was a girl. Seriously.
Now, what do I do? Keep all, some, none? I could be the bunny lady at our church this Easter and give every boy and girl an Easter bunny. That's goofy. Never mind.
Is it enough that the guys have good Easter memories and lots of pictures of them with their bunnies?
Some bunny help me.
5 comments:
Hmmm...it is true what they say about rabbits! :)
Let the boys decide if they want to keep any THEN donate to Project Hope or a Women's Shelter for the kids at Easter...perfect!
You are too cute!! I would've never guessed that YOU would be a "keeper" - I've always figured you were a very practical person - but obviously very SENTIMENTAL!! You could keep them and then you'd never have to buy your grandkids bunnies - just pull from your stock!! :-)
Bergie the Bunny Basher would be happy to help you with your dilemma.
You're making me glad that I don't have an attic! :D
I think you should be the Bunny Lady at church...the kids would love you... This reminds me of what we found when we just went through boxes in our basement.....32 Cabbage Patch dolls...all with their original tags and birth certificates...Daughter wants no part of them and she has a daughter!!....a great lesson in learning not to spoil your children...when I think of the money we could have saved...
Post a Comment