Monday, March 2, 2009

M.I.C.K.E.Y. mouse! Sing it!

Max and his BFF(maybe guys don't say BFF? anyway), Tyler are going to Disneyland this week. I am positively green with envy. Love the happiest place on earth. It's fun, it's clean, it's clever. What's not to love? Max and Tyler will have a ball. Tyler's Dad, Brian, a saint, obviously, is going to LA on business and is gracious enough to take Tyler and Max.

Of course, I had to get the Disney scrapbook out, for the memories. Max hasn't gone for ten years. He was just a little guy.


Now, he is doing the whole, "what are you doing after the superbowl?" thing. I'm goin' to didneyland. We may get tired of hearing that this week.
Oh, and the ears. Of course, they were in the attic!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

Have fun Max! I'm go jealous - it is the "Happiest place on Earth".
The CA Adventure Park roller coaster is the best!

theSNAPsisters said...

Go get some "Happy" and bring it back to us Max!
Have fun! You used to be so cute -what happened?
JK!

Anonymous said...

Lucky guy! Have a great time.... Better than going to Yakima. Be sure to wear the 'Max' ears in the park. :)

jkluginbill said...

Oh I love Disneyland. I haven't been since I graduated from high school. :( And Archer? NEVER! Better start saving!

Have fun Max!