Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Slipping


On Saturdays I make cinnamon rolls, unless it's summertime. Ummm, uh, I forgot. Saturday evening it dawned on me that there would be no rolls for Sunday morning. So, while dinner was in the oven I quickly put together a Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
We'll just have to muddle through...Have a Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

be right over!

Les Hon said...

We should all be so unfortunate!

Charlotte said...

I think your family is going to keep you!! Have a Happy Sunday also....Sue.

Janice said...

If that's "muddling through" - can we join!! My family loves sour cream coffee cake - minus the nuts- I just don't make it enough!!!

michele said...

OH YUM! My mouth is watering.

Anonymous said...

My family WISHED I slacked off like you do!!

Becky L. Beck said...

I can taste it now. Where is THIS recipe??