I've made no secret of the fact that I like snow. It has been a great winter here in the Pacific Northwest. Lots of snow, lots of vertical snow. Granted I am ready for Spring but I enjoy the white stuff. It's pretty and I like to watch it fall. Even yesterday.
My friend Anna Greta is from Sweden, she got these photos from her cousin. Bob thinks if I like snow so much I should move to Sweden.
There:



Looks pretty to me. I just don't think we have had enough snow this winter to whine about it. The people of Sweden would probably agree.
4 comments:
Love the snow mobile on the roof of the house...
I'd take that much snow - because, the best part is, I would officially be snowed in! Lots of baking, scrappin', card making, etc. I love a great ol' dump of snow - it's just this little bit here, little bit there, just enough to be cold and have to still go out!! :-)
I hope they own a snowblower!
I will take "HERE" no thanks on any more snow days with my teenagers.
The buses can't run and nobody can make it to school but EVERYONE manages to make out here! Weird.
Post a Comment