Sunday, March 8, 2009

Something Icky

Yesterday I went to Walmart. You may be thinking so what, big deal, poor you, lucky you, unless you know me.

I don't do Walmart. It creeps me out.


One day my friend went to Walmart and saw something icky. She told me about it and since then I can't go there. I couldn't risk seeing what she saw.

Yesterday I needed a fitted black sheet. Walmart carries those. So, I went. And nothing bad happened, The checker was very pleasant, no lines, wasn't crowded and I didn't see anything icky. Also, didn't see any black fitted sheets. So, while it wasn't successful it wasn't icky either. Can't have everything.

So, what was so icky to keep me out of Walmart? It was a woman who was sooo overweight that her belly was hanging out of the bottom of her shorts. Did you just throw up a little in your mouth?

6 comments:

Janice said...

no I didn't throw up in my mouth - but I'm not going back to the pantry for more chocolate covered raisins either!! :-)

jkluginbill said...

I don't do WalMart either. Once in awhile a friend drags me in there and I feel a little icky. I don't like to "get into it" but it is just not my favorite place. Give me Targt any day!

Charlotte said...

Okay your right...these are the pit falls of shopping at the Mart.Try going to one in the South...talk about seeing freaks...where the original "trailer park people" shop.....but they do have great buys and a year ago I wouldn't even think to set foot in one of their stores but with this wonderful economy we find ourselves with you do what you have to do!!

Lisa said...

yea. i just did... throw up a little. that's disgusting, but that's what we get to see at our local wal-mart too... it's been months since i've been brave enough to go in there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Totally with you on the icky Walmart. I always have a small can of Lysol in my purse so I can spray the bajeezus out of the shopping cart before I run and get my Tide and toilet paper! ;0)