Last night we moved Sam. Today I am moving Max. This room switcheroo has been grueling and I realize you are all tired of hearing about it. Tough! It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to. The washer and dryer are in a constant state, lots of washing with the move. And cleaning, lots of cleaning.
The truly mortifying part of this whole move, my house is filthy! It is sick. Old houses get dusty and old houses with wood stoves get really, really dusty. More mortifying is the amount of junk that accumulates when I'm not looking.
My advice today is don't go in your teens rooms. Not to clean. Not for love nor money. Ignorance is bliss and I wish I were still in that state.
Next week, the after photos. I say that to commit myself. Must finish this project.
3 comments:
Ok. I will NOT go into Archer's room. Will. Not. :)
Have fun and good luck! Take a rescue phone with you!
I HAD to go in the man-cave and it was not pretty!
I was gone for 4 days and somehow seems thing to get dustier when I'm gone! Seriously - dust everywhere - THICK dust! I swear they were cutting sheetrock in the house - or something like that!!!No one will fess up!
Post a Comment