Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On a Positive Note

photo courtesy of Fox News

Malia and Sasha Obama looked very sweet in their wool dress coats today. I love little girl dress coats and their choices were very pretty. I think it is nice that their Grandma is going to help with the transition. I wish them the best.

5 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

They are very pretty girls!

jkluginbill said...

Darling... love the peach-y coat and orange-y scarf! Adorable!

jkluginbill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

Adorable little girls, I love what Malia said to her father about his new job....."This whole first African-American President thing...it better be worth it"....only a child!!

Eloise said...

I thought those coats were precious and absolutely perfect for the occasion. I'm also glad that their grandmother is going to live in the White House with them. I think they are going to need all the support their family can give them. What a transition for them.