Saturday, January 3, 2009

Night Sledding Party

My sister, Jodi called tonight and asked if we wanted to have a sledding party... tonight! We made some calls, Max loaded some firewood for a bonfire, I gathered everything for hot cocoa and at 7:30 the party was on. Bill and Jodi live next to a super hill. Perfect weather, lightly snowing and about 30 degrees, conditions were great.
It's dark out there so the photos are not high quality but you get the idea.







Bill held the flashlight while I made hot cocoa for everyone. Truly tailgating.


My BIL, Bill challenged me to a race, face first. Sure. Fifty year old women should not try this at home. Photo is a happy shot taken before the race. Now ibuprofen and bed for moi. We decided it was a draw and that we didn't need a rematch.

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

That Bill will get you in trouble every time. :) Looks like fun, cold, but fun! Happy Sunday!

Janice said...

I see Kona came along! Starbucks cups are a nice touch - where did you steal those from :-)! And I do believe I spotted a bottle of Kahlua....no wonder you lacked judgement when challenged :-)!!!

Liz Harrell said...

How wonderfully fun! Loved looking at these pics, and your house pic at top is just stunning!

Fans of Cash said...

thank-you Tami! I could not have threw it together without you.