Yesterday the weather was so sunny that Hubby and I did some gardening. Not really Spring gardening, more like Fall and Winter clean up. It felt good and got me thinking about what I want to do this year in the gardens. Hubby and I both have vision and can play off of each other with ideas.
In the meantime, I like it that we don't really have to start all of these projects yet but that we can come in and sit by the fire and enjoy Winter for a few months yet.
Pots of daffodil bulbs on the mantle.
Cut tulips with blue beach glass on the dining room table.
My paper whites are getting a bit unruly. Pretty much bloomed out. The scrappers that visited Friday evening commented that they made my home smell like the back row of an old woman's funeral. Whatever!
Besides gardening, scrapping, doing laundry this weekend I also started our tax returns.
4 comments:
Gee what a rude thing to say! I hope they were just teasing you! My paperwhites drooped so much and then I stuck some sticks in to prop them up and they're just dead now! I did force some hyacinths and I'm still waiting on my amaryllis.
Manuela
Hi, Tami -
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Cheers to you for refinishing a bike and making it your own. I hope to do that soon, once it gets a little warmer. I love the photo of your stone house on your blog - absolutely charming!
Sisters HAVE to tell you when your house stinks. If they don't who will? Thanks for a fun night of scrapping!
I laughed til I cried in reading your comment Tami. Gosh... now I feel bad. I thought it was your youngest sister that had a bladder issue.... guess not??? HAd a fabulous time. No one hosts a better party than you. Your kitchen MUST have a picture of it with the presentation of foods and beverages next time ok??
Post a Comment