Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lavender Fields Forever


Trader Joe's lavender dryer sachets are so um, I can't think of a word, yummy, sweet, neato, posh!
The dryer sachets smell like lavender which is a scent that helps to relax you. Perfect. My hubby knows I love him when I make the extra effort and use lavender and when I iron the pillowcases. I don't always have time to iron the pillowcases and when I don't, he pouts, he thinks I don't really love him.
Yesterday, I ironed. I do love that guy.

Clean sheets, lavender scent and ironed pillowcases make for sweet dreams.

8 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

CUTE! I like the new look...I saw those at TJ and wondered. Now I know Thanks-But i will not be ironing the pillow case:(

jkluginbill said...

Haha! This is what you were talking about. I love it. I never iron my pillow cases, but I do put them in the dryer right before I put them on...and I LOVE the lavender sachets from TJs too. :) I love the smell of clean sheets - something special about that!

Kelly said...

Ummmm...you iron your pillow cases? Is that a sickness? :)

Janice said...

Wow - that's better than the cruise! Next time you'll have to make an animal out of towels to put at the end of his bed (we had one every night :-)! I've missed reading your blog - kind of going through withdrawals - don't worry I've gone back and read the older posts so I'm up to date now!!! :-)

Charlotte said...

Hey...I iron my pillowcases too!! It's not a sickness, who wants to put their head/face onto a wrinkled piece of stiff fabric...I love the idea of lavender in the dryer...I'm making a special trip tomorrow to Trader Joes....thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

MY GRANDMOTHER NOT ONLY IRONED HER PILLOW CASES BUT SHE IRONED THE SHEETS ALSO...I REMEMBER THINKING AS A CHILD...I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP AND DO THAT.
YEAH-PILLOW CASES I GUESS I CAN ADMIT TO DOING BUT NOT TOO MUCH OF THE TIME. I LOVE YOUR BLOG. I AM NEW TO BLOGGING..WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU STOPPED BY MY BLOG FOR TEA.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Anonymous said...

THAT's a frugal luxury - clean beautiful smelling sheets! Plus your bedding is so beautiful! Such a simple pleasure!

Manuela

Becky L. Beck said...

My Mom also STILL irons both sheets and cases... I don't... but I change the cases every other day, Thanks to cosmetology school for 20 years, you learn what lingers on the cases (ick) I iron everything else though. Jason won't know what to think when He goes away to college and his mom isn't changing his pillow case every other day. :(