I am so happy and so lucky! Well, not lucky, I don't believe in luck, per se. Anyway. Tonight Hubby and I are going to a party, a catered party. Love a catered party!
And then.
Tomorrow morning we leave bright and early for two days in the city. You know how I love a hotel room. And city food. And shopping. We will be at the Seattle Gift Show and the Seattle Market finding new merchandise for the museum gift shop. When I get home I will let you know about all the new trends, colors and pretty things. My hubby is good at helping me there, he carries all the catalogs and tells me when it's time for coffee because I start to look dazed and glassy eyed. He also tells me when it is time for happy hour. See you next week!
Oh and I look different then the photo posted today. I got a new hair do-with streaks of light, no gray and bangs! Woo hoo.
6 comments:
Have fun in the city! :)
How fun a gift show and market...We go to the Atlanta Merchandise Mart and when they have their special shows its such fun....I hope you had a great birthday and lets see some pictures of the new haircut...
I'm jealous!
Photos of all the loot from the city are expected ya know. :)
and the new do. we wanna see it.
Have a wonderful time! I used to live in Seattle and I miss it dearly (not the weather though). Georgia weather is much nicer!
Manuela
Nice pic of you!
You look SOOOOO cute. I love what you are carrying too. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment