Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Guy with a Big Heart

Yesterday Max had a JV football game. This little guy in the photo has a big heart. During his brother's game he was busy, making and selling hot cocoa to benefit a local shelter, the Lighthouse Mission. He had his folks heating water on a camp stove, he offered several flavors of cocoa and was very serious. It was neat to watch him. In fact I was so busy watching him I nearly missed seeing Max catch two passes. Kidding, I'm kidding! I saw them. Nicely done, Max!

A whipping wind, dark skies and a rainbow at the game. The Lyncs lost but it was close.

2 comments:

Eloise said...

Clearly you are so spoiled by the beauty of where you live that you didn't even mention the gorgeous fall TREES in the picture! What a great little slice of Americana you captured in that shot.

Eloise said...

PS Sadly most of our trees in Dallas go straight from green to brown.