The meeting was for the 'Sisters' Scrapping Trip to Whistler', coming up this weekend. So exciting. We planned how much stuff we could take, meals, and fun activities like teeth whitening. Ooooh! It is going to be fun.
My list: breakfast for one morning, Jerrie's cropadial, no sequins(this means we are not going out at night, just staying in and scrappin'), wax teeth, wine, snacks, diet coke, minimal clothing (as paper and adhesives are more important), camera and walking shoes. I offered to bring my weights and run a boot camp in the mornings. I was firmly told there isn't room in the van.
I have been shopping at TOM, Micheals and Paper Zone in anticipation. I am excited about this adhesive paper ribbon for my Hawaii Album. I love the sand dollars. I'll share more this week. I bought some cool stuff. Lots. of. Stuff.
I am home today until Max's football game. I was so happy until the neighbor started jackhammering. Lots of machines and guys down the road. Loud and annoying...
3 comments:
Can't wait to see what you do with your album....I love the wave.
Counting down the days 'til Friday. I almost started my Sisters Cruise album last night, but resisted the temptation. I wonder if I can make Starbucks mint hot chocolate with my Starbucks Barista machine?!?! I'll give it a try.
I love Whistler! I've only been there in the winter but thought it was so beautiful. I'm so glad you take advantage of living in an area with easy access to neat places. Short drives from Dallas get you to Shreveport, Waco or Oklahoma City. Ugh. (Not that there's anything WRONG with any of those places, they're just not great tourist destinations!)
The mint hot chocolate at Starbucks sounds fabulous. May have to stop by and try some this week.
Post a Comment