Five sisters, food & drink, overnight bags, an espresso maker and tons of scrapbook stuff make for tough packing. Bill helped. We squeezed. It was a beautiful trip up the mountain, the leaves were spectacular, and traffic was light.

On Saturday we went walked to the village for some shopping at eddie bauer, lunch at the Mongolia Grill and a photo shoot.



More details tomorrow.
7 comments:
I had a great time - lots of fun talking, cropping, shopping and eating!
Note-you forgot to crop my arm and bum off in the group pic -I need all the help I can get after a weekend like that!
I had a ton of fun! Mel -how's the van?
Oh and nice Pic of Bill -I love that side of him:)
Thank you soooo much for blogging. I'm at work and now you have MADE my day! Great photo's I look ticked in the loading up the van picture. Guess I was in a Big hurry to get goin?? I had a BLAST!! Let's go again soon.
That looks and sounds like so much fun! The tree in your picture is absolutely gorgeous.
I wish I was a sister.
How fun is that!!!!!!!!
Hope to see all of you at a Silpada Party soon.
I need Tami to blog my new business. Come and take pictures of lovely jewelry and I think the world will buy.
From Melinda hopefully.
Love you girls.
Mindy
What a great time! These pics bring a smile to my face. My van is still running even after the abuse it took from Bill and Tami. :)
Post a Comment