Friday, October 31, 2008

Cereal Bars

Happy Halloween! Hubby and I are at home cleaning today. Trust me, it's scary. Very scary. Tonight BIL John is coming to spend the weekend. Nothing like company to get the cleaning crew moving.

We are going to Max's last football game. I made the game day breakfast, washed his pants at ten p.m. last night, drove him to school and made him a HuGe lunch with lots of protein. Max eats a lot of protein and cereal bars. I have done my part.

If he has a fumble it is SO not my fault.

Speaking of scary, last night hubby and I went on a food run. We shopped Trader Joe's, Costco and Target. Hubby is at Safeway right now. Grocery stores are scary places with the prices the way they are. I get a little depressed at the store these days, after all I am feeding guys.

Last night though, while at Joes, I had to laugh.
I bought cereal bars for Max...

Funny, funny stuff, people.

No comments: