Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Mystery

Last week I got a mysterious call, someone wanted to bring something to our house the next afternoon. A sweet girl showed up with a bag and wanted it left wherever Max goes first after football. We left it in the bathroom cuz he runs to a hot shower after practice.Max figured out the puzzle and who had left it for him. He is going to tolo (the Christmas dance) with Cassidy. They have known each other for years so it will be fun for them. That Sam I Am didn't think Max should get to go as a freshman. He was overruled. Grumble and mutter...
Today That Sam I Am came home between jobs and told me something was by the front door. He muttered it better not be another girl asking Max to tolo. We went to the door. I picked up a cute bag and took a note off the door. Meanwhile, Sam is telling me, "don't bring it in the house, you don't know what is in there!" Like we get bombs on our front steps everyday. Not a tolo invite or a bomb. Thankfully.

We got "ghosted". Fun!
How cute! I think I'll give That Sam I Am the kitkat. He has had a tough time lately That Sam I Am.
Thank you to our ghosty. That was nice.

2 comments:

Eloise said...

What a clever girl that Cassidy must be! I am so impressed with her creativity.

Love the little "ghost" goodies too. Hadn't seen that KitKat wrapper with the Count from Sesame Street. It's really cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami! I am finally checking out your blog and look what I found! That was sweet of you to put the picture of the treat bag up, Ethan LOVED it. He was so excited to see his picture on there, he wanted to print it out. :-)