After boot camp yesterday I went to work where I flew around taking care of many projects that were put aside last week because of Open House. So, I am tearing around, and if I print I have to run upstairs to get it. Every time I jump up from my desk, my bum screams in pain from those lunges. In the afternoon one of my favorite docents comes on duty, I am a bit preoccupied, busy, so I guess I wasn't visiting enough. So, Patrick tell me I am a "Rexagrumpasarous". Fine. Troy thinks this is hilarious. I need walls around my desk. Anyway...
I am busy at work planning the Shoppers' Night for November 6th, 5-8 p.m.
Incredible deals and goodies...including...drumroll...Starbucks. Jeremy, our Starbuck's manager agreed to come with samples. I'm hoping he brings the peppermint cocoa. Mark your calendars.
I'm off to work this morning and I think I'll drive.
2 comments:
400 feet of LUNGES? Yikes. It's a wonder you can still walk today. :)
hahaha! You are funny. Troy laughed because then he has something new to call me!
I am looking forward to shopper's night! It is always so much fun. By then the new Christmas drinks will be out...Gingersnap! YUMMERS! (btw...I love Jeremy - best Starbucks manager EVER!).
Post a Comment