Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pretty Barn-Final Party Recap


I am renaming the Party Barn to Pretty Barn. Shelly has a cool spot at her farm. And the thing is, she built the bar, refinished everything you see, painted everything herself, and beyond the huge French doors she put in an in-ground swimming pool herself! For her birthday she got a cement mixer and was thrilled. Shelly's blog is featuring our party's signature drink recipe today.
My sister, that is a Snapsister, Jodi came and took some photos before the party, I had to share, they are so pretty.




This is the final recap of Karen's 50th birthday. We are having another party on Saturday evening and I have been invited to a special birthday party on Saturday afternoon. Party on, people! More party posts coming...

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Oh my gosh! That place is fantastic! So European... a beautiful spot for a wedding reception.