Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sisters @ Whistler cont. Lattes on Demand

Kathi made us lattes every morning and afternoon by request. I am hoping Becky shares this breakfast recipe on her blog, it was good, anything with ham, cheese and fresh basil works for me.

We worked hard. We made a mess. Thanks Janice for the cricut (I think I need one). The air was crackling with creativity. The beautiful paper and embellishments were eye candy. Pomegranate martinis helped.

I worked on my Hawaii album. I have never done a 12x12 album or a three ring binder style. It's a big book, I will have to return to Waikiki Beach to fill the album...

Walking helps to clear our heads and get those creative juices working again. Whistler is gorgeous in the Fall, as are the sisters!

On my sidebar, I have the link to Kathi's condo. You can go too! I love their location, ski in-ski out, quiet, close to the fun, love it. If you go, you may want Kathi and her espresso machine to go with you. It's a nice touch.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Cheapest place to buy a Cricut is Walmart (as much as I hate going to that place!)- just in case you need to tell your hubby where to get your christmas present!

Becky L. Beck said...

Tami,
wow... great job getting right on the blogging. DUH.... I sent your blog site to my family and friends and told them if they wait for me to blog it might be a year from now. so LOTS of people in MO will be peekin in. I had a BLAST!