Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Toys

I just had to show you all my new toys. It is so exciting to have a new paper cutter, my old one was icky gray, now I have a zippy orange one. And boy howdy is it sharp! The big punch is giving me chills. It's going to be fun.
I went a little crazy on the doodads, aka embellishments, in the scrap book world. I was feeling pretty scrappy, pretty hip, until...
Last night I went to a Stampin Up event, with a club, these were some serious scrappin' chicks. I am totally put back in my place, a novice at best. One of these scrappin' chicks carries a binder with her, it had pages showing items that she owns divided by catagories, because she forgets what she has! Not kidding. Don't get me wrong, these ladies were nice, but Waaay ahead of moi. I'm OK with it. Really. It was a little fun to think I was a hip and cool scrappin' chick, if only for two days.

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

You ARE way hip, cool scrappin' chick. It doesn't matter what you HAVE it is all in your heart. (how did that sound? good huh?)

anyway...I have the big punch - you will so LOVE that baby! And I got a new paper cutter too...it's purple! We are so cool now!

Have fun this weekend. Enjoy using all your *stuff* - I can't wait to see the product(s) of your creative juice!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that you are in it -you are "over the top scrapper!" Welcome to the cult.

Janice said...

Hope you get lots done with the girls this weekend! You should've come to stamp club at my house Thurs. with Kathi - we're way simple people and we just have fun, stamp a little and eat chocolate!! Kathi's bringing some new scrappin' stuff with her too - you guys will have to have show and tell! Try and slow that girl down in her scrappin' - she was whining that she was out of pictures to scrap - DISGUSTING!!