
Abby Jo is riding into her eighth year! That is what it said on her birthday party invitation. I was happy to be invited and it was fun to see Little Bit being ridden by so many little girls. When I drove up Abby and her little sis, Emily were yelling, Tami! Tami's here! Love that. As I walked up to the group they told me that Luke, little bro & Emily's twin, was there. I could see that for myself, he lives there. Then they told me after last year's party their Mom said he would NeVeR be at a girls' party again! But he was there and was very charming. Good job Luke!
Emily took me on a tour to see the other horses and the new corral. I told her she is lucky because it is just like a real ranch.

High maintenence babe- dreads & highlights. Who does your mane, hon?

Abby opening the gift I brought & realizing I bought her the same new shirt she got from her Dad that morning.

Happy 8th Birthday Abby Jo!
No comments:
Post a Comment