The guys are invited too IF they like Hello Kitty.
We decorated a haunted castle cake last night. She wanted to take it to school to share. I quietly told her Mom that she licked fingers a lot so maybe the cake should stay home. She did most of it by herself. Cute!
I had a box of gnarly teeth on the steps and Caleb and Emilyn found them instantly. They each picked some out to take home. I love gnarly teeth.
Last year when Dan was home, we had our pumpkin carving party. I asked our friend, Mark to take a picture for our Christmas card. He was all over it. Got ready for the shot and was a little surprised when he told us to "smile".
That kind of thing cracks me up.
2 comments:
Glad you posted a pic of the cake - it looks fantastic! :)
Happy Halloween!
Aaaaawwwwwww...is this your Christmas card pic this year?!?! ;0)
Post a Comment