Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Great To Be Home

As Kathi and I got closer to home, I mentioned that all my guys had plans that evening and I would be returning to an empty house. I always like to be met, have a bit of a homecoming as it were. Years ago when I traveled, if I got off the plane and no one met me, I'd hug my traveling companion so as not to look like a loser at the airline's gate. Anyway, Sam thought of me coming home to an empty, dark house too and left me a surprise. That Sam I Am.

On Tuesday evening my Hubby thought it might rain the next day so we quickly stacked two cords of firewood before dinner. Never mind that I was a tad sore after my return to boot camp on Monday.

Instead of happy hour, I get a low cal snack at 4:30ish.

It is great to be home. Really.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz Harrell said...

Your plates in the first picture are gorgeous! Love the way you arranged them, plate arranging always stumps me. :)

Becky said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Tami! I will bookmark you and come back to visit. Isn't Liz the cutest?

Charlotte said...

ARE THOSE STATE PLATES I SEE HANGING ON YOUR WALL?? SUE @ RUE-MOUFFETARD.BLOGSPOT.COM

Charlotte said...

I WAS ABLE TO ENLARGE YOUR PHOTO AND YES, THEY ARE STATE PLATES ON YOUR WALL...I THINK WE CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS!! SUE.