Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baking & Rockin' Out in My Kitchen

This morning, well into the afternoon actually, I have been in the kitchen. I've had the music on and I listened to, Jimmy Page and The Black Crowes, AC/DC, Joe Satriani and The Rolling Stones. If I am cleaning I like to listen to Rod Stewart. Just when you thought you knew me. Who do you listen to while cooking and cleaning? My hubby and BIL Bill both have fond memories of their Moms listening to Johnny Cash while cleaning and cooking.

This morning every flat surface in the kitchen and dining room was covered by cooling baked goods or rising dough. I am making food for a party for next Saturday, cookies and cinnamon rolls for the guys (you too Jay!), and dinner for my sis Jodi and BIL Bill and family (moving house today).

Next week I'll let you know about the bash I am helping to plan for my friend Karen's 50th Birthday Party. Fun stuff!

No comments: