*Love Fridays-especially when Hubby is actually off for the weekend. Yay!
*I have two cans of pumpkin in the cupboard just burning a whole in my pocket, or something like that. I feel like baking, baking something with pumpkin that makes me feel all Fall like, makes the house smell good and just gives that cozy feeling. Any ideas? Besides pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting?
*Hubby is going to help me with the Costco, Trader Joes trip this weekend. Yay!
*Hoping, hoping for a sunny Sunday. We need one last day at the beach with long boards and bikes. Church is at 9:30 so we'll have lots of time.
*I am starting to think about cleaning the garage, ooh, my guys just love that. Maybe Saturday afternoon, early evening, a family, bonding project. Are you feeling the love people?
*It is REALLY dark at 5:30 a.m. when I get up for boot camp. O'dark thirty. It's hard. It's cold. Anyone want to join?
*I ordered very cool, cute, neato inventory for the museum gift shop this week.
*Yesterday I ordered two cords of firewood. Hubby has worked too much to get it done. We've, well the guys, have always gone out and cut, split and stacked. I found an ad for firewood being sold by some young guys that want their Christian school to have a band and were fundraising. Win-win! I got the last two cords and they deliver! Yay!
*I need to declutter my house and brain this weekend. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Pumpkin Cheesecake. I'll be right over. Oh...muffins or cupcakes...hmmm....
Decluttering your mind is dangerous. What if you get rid of the good stuff and leave the junk? I mean who knows really. Then "brains for mom" will be on the grocery list and Trader Joes may be out...
Anyway...maybe I need to declutter my brain too!
:)
Post a Comment