I want some black leggings with cute black flats to wear with cute skirts, maybe denium. It has kind of a cute theme. That is the problem. I am approaching fifty and I don't want to look like a chubby ten year old heading off to school.
In the last week I have seen two women in their sixties wearing leggings. Both looked really stylish. One with a tunic and a sweater shrug and the other with a swirly skirt and sweater set. I might do it. Leave your opinions in the comments. I will probably do whatever I want to do anyway. But you may still tell me.
My skirt would be longer than pictured below. Just above the knees.
photo from nordstroms
4 comments:
Tammy - go for it!! You brave it - give me feedback and the I'll wade into the water. I do have to be careful because I have a 13 yr. old daughter that has no problem trashing my fashion sense.....but I'm ready to try something new too! You have an incredible sense of style......walk on!
Haha! That is so funny. Do what you want...if you feel good about it you can pull it off...
the reason I "haha" is because I was just telling Lorinda that I can't wait for leggins and big sweaters/shirts to come back...My fave outfits...so comfy and cute (I think)!
So, go for it and have fun!
Do it- then I will take your senior pictures! Hmmmm senior does have two meanings. JK -sounds really cute!
Hi Tami,
This is Becca. I think you should go for it too! I think black leggings with a tunic or similar top looks a little artsy, so you can definitely pull that off.
I am enjoying your blog! After Court and Esther's party, I read some older posts, and I meant to tell you that I also love So I Married an Axe Murderer. It's a quotable one!
Becca
Post a Comment