Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sunny Saturday

Went to a few garage sales this morning with my hubby. We didn't find too much, one grande piece of art, few shiney brites and a planter. I have an idea for the "art". We did stop for a skinny latte at Starbucks, didn't find that at a garage sale. We decided that the term, "Estate Sale" is being used very loosely.
Patio summer prep today. I remove the fairy lights, trim the hedge and then fix and replace lights on the hedges for the season, this is an annual project. Cleaned the fountain too. Pressure washing is next.
It was a nice enough day to wash the snorkel gear to dry in the sun.
My hubby mowed, added a couple little flower beds and weeded.
We enjoyed the sun, got a few projects started or finished and now I think my couch is calling me. Or was that the laundry room?

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Wow! What a productive day you had...Yay for you! :) I did squat. I would blog about it, but that was it! hehe!

I like that you found some shiny brites. Very cool. What do you plan on doing with the art? I agree with you about the term estate sale...makes it sound fancy when it really isn't...bummer sometimes!

Happy day!

Shelly said...

Wow...sounds like you had a great day! We got a lot done too but I don't have any pretty pictures to show for it...I guess I could have taken a photo of the bottle of ibuprophen that we both headed for at the end of the day. ;)