Monday, June 27, 2011

June 24 Love June 25 Citrus

Citrus is really kinda boring in the summer time... I have strawberries, watermelon, cantalope, fresh pineapple in the fridge. That said, I still have apples, bananas and oranges in the house. Hubby takes an orange and a banana in his lunch everyday. Max takes an orange in his lunch, when he's home.
LOVE the local fresh strawberries. They are gorgeous, delicious and juicy strawberries in season. Hubby and I love them and we are on our 3rd half flat. The girls at Barbie's Berry stand are impressed with us. New favorite 100 calorie snack is sliced strawberries with a serving of cool whip. YUM!
Waffles and strawberries for dinner tonight.
The photo challenge has been good for me. I have had to try new settings on the point and shoot. That said, I'm ready to be finished. My guys are comin' home and I cannot wait. I will be cooking and baking up a storm, lots of requests, lots of dinner guests, lots of fun comin' up!

1 comment:

Janice said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm - strawberries & waffles for dinner! I work tonight, so tomorrow night this will be on the menu!! PS of course there will have to be sausage so Mr. K gets his meat in!